Ok, so we thought that we would be able to get Jackson on Friday (the 15th) – I get an email tonight asking if we could be there around 11 on the 22nd? Um…

So somewhere there was a miscomunication. I’m waiting to find out if we can get him on the 15th… he’ll be 7 weeks, so maybe.

It would really stink to wait another week!

3 thoughts on “Plummet

  1. Oh, what a drag if you have to wait another week! I’ll be keeping fingers crossed that you can bring your little bundle of joy home this Friday as planned. Good luck!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s