Life has quickly gotten the better of me. In short (pictures to follow tonight I hope):
I applied for a trip to the Arctic.
I received a final package from my Knitty Mellow Pal – I have some gorgeous blue-green mohair yarn and 2 skeins of Noro Silk Garden, “Simple Knits with a Twist”, and fabric – an awesome pal!
I received the “Yarn Aboard box from Jessica which had some of Claudia Hand Painted Yarn in the most gorgeous shades of blue / green and a lantern moon bag (so spring like) – my box is currently waiting in the car to go to the post office.
My dog was the cutest little German-American posing as an Irish-dog on St. Patrick’s Day.
My internet has been up and down. I have to replace the router.
I’m going into New York City this weekend – hopefully I’ll find the Japanese book store for crafty things. The empire state building is on the list. Not sure what else.
2. A blog whose author lives close to you physically.
3. An unusual or weird animal picture.
My dog puts up with a lot of me trying to pose him. Not that he’s not naturally photogenic mind you!
4. An entry that made you laugh and got you strange looks from your family or co-workers.
5. An idea you wish you thought of.
Project Colorswap – but I am proud to be a part of it!
6. Something you’d like to knit.
Odessa, GuppySweater, <a href="
http://glampyreknits.tripod.com/glampyrephotos/id119.html”>Bulky Cabled Sweater, Kepler – the list keeps growing…
7. A picture of something you consider beautiful.
the banner on knittingbyeye’s site
9. A blog of someone you have already met in person.