Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire
1. What are your top three favorite colors? Green – Blue – Purple (their order here is no indication of preference!)
2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting mainly. I dabble in stickers, gardening, photography, cross-stitch, sewing and am planning to teach myself crochet.
3. What products do you really covet? I am really into neat bags and organization lately in a futile attempt to bring calm to the chaos of my craft room now that I can see it seeping to all over the house. I don’t intentionally want to drive my husband crazy! If you peruse through my posts I do make mention of things I covet.
4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? spending time with my hubby, playing with my dog Jackson, gardening, reading, trying to be better about being earth-friendly, cooking
5. Is there anything you collect? I used to, but have tried to put an end to it as it got a bit out of control. Stickers are great because they don’t take up much space!
6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Gemini, Year of the Horse (1978)
7.What are your favorite…
…scents/smells? citrus-y, clean cotton-y, light florals
…types of music and/or bands? that ranges quite a bit depending on my mood! The only exception would really be country, I don’t listen to much of that.
…authors? I really like Laurie Notaro and Jen Weiner, Judy Blume, Agatha Christie…. I’m open
…animals? dogs, frogs, snails, owls,
…places to shop? I love Target!, amazon.com, and I love perusing etsy and handmade style webshops (like Sewingstars.com – or the stores that contribute to The Sampler)
…season? summer, fall, winter / spring – they all have their own reasons
…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Love Noro, Koigu, Schaeffer, and have just started trying out the knitpicks line. Most crafty things I enjoy!
…candies or goodies? I have a major sweet tooth for sugar based (rather than chocolate, but there is a time for that too!) – jelly beans / mike & ikes / rock candy / spree are some of my favorites.
8. Do you have any wish lists? I do have a wishlist on amazon.com
9. Are you allergic to anything? smoke has a tendency to bother me, but it’s mild
10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Jackson, a 1-yr old mini-dachshund
11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I think that you can get a pretty good idea about me through my blog, and I’m open to surprises! I love email and regular mail – look forward to hearing from you!