I’m going to play along in a Sweater KAL with some gals from SnB and a few others that have decided to join. I’ve been pouring over my books and my stash and my queue and can’t decide what I would like to work on for this KAL. Here’s what I am trying to decide on:
1. Snow White in Berroco Pleasure (blue, not sure if I have enough purple)
2. Mr.Greenjeans in Schaefer Yarn Miss Priss (Thistle)
3. Shalom (you can see it on the sidebar) in Romney Ridge Farm
4. Brown Betty in Jarbo Yarn Duo.
(Look already swatched even!)
5. Basic Black in Farmhouse Yarns Summer Spun – Navy / White flecks.
6. Cabled Spiral Pullover (Rav link) in Rowanspun DK
7. Tangled Yoke Cardigan in Rowanspun DK
I do want to use stash yarn since it’s good yarn and should be loved! Tough choices. Of course there are also many sweater options for Lorelai as well, but I want a sweater for me!