I don’t have any FO’s to share, but wanted to blog something, so I went looking for ideas and found Random 5 Friday. That works!
1. “Yunchtime, mommy?” asks this kiddo. Everyday when we get home after dropping his sister off at camp. 9:15am, looking for “Yunch” after eating a decent breakfast. Maybe it’s a growth spurt?
2. I love how there are mini versions of candies lately – especially the mini reeses peanut butter cups (no wrappers!). I found mini Starbursts last night – but why do they only come in pinks, orange and yellow? No red or green? Interesting.
3. Friends of mine alerted me to a candy change. In Skittles, the green was lime and it was good. The new green is Green Apple, which has an odd aftertaste. I did a side by side taste test, because skittles is not my usual go-to candy, but I should know these things.
4. I have a new project bag from Piddeloop and I am trying to decide what will be the first project for it to hold.
5. I’m absolutely loving the weather yesterday and today. I don’t care that it’s raining and grey. Yesterday it was like I went to sleep in summer and woke up in fall – cool, breezy. Last night i slept under the covers! Crazy. I’m sure it will heat up again but it is so nice to not have the A/C on!