How was your weekend? I really enjoyed mine – Saturday was full of swim lessons (and a Hello! to Heather, fellow knitter!), rediscovering a hibernating project, podcasts, watching Fiber Factor, dinner out, and a fire in the new fire bowl. Sunday involved a whirlwind trip to New York to see “Book of Mormon” with my husband, parents, uncle, and brother. Great show, highly irreverent and offensive on many levels but really, really funny. I brought a pair of socks along for knitting on the train. This is Twisted Limone in “Over the Rainbow” in the Vanilla Latte pattern. So far, so good!
This week’s list is 10 Things I Have a Crush On
- Self striping yarn
- The Frosted Pumpkin patterns
- Jared Flood (and his whole pattern line)
- New York City – being back there this weekend only makes me want to go back there more.
- Salted Caramel whatever: ice cream, fancy coffee drinks
- Accents. Particularly Irish ones.
- Etsy items – project bags, yarn, artwork, love it. (side note: I recently enabled myself to score a bag from GirlCaveBags and Bling Your String, they are awesome! I’m also waiting on yarn from Marigoldjen to arrive – the shipping notice arrived within 30 minutes of my order! Should be here today I think.)
- Iceland – hoping to make a trip there happen sooner than later
- The return of fall weather – sweaters, mugs of hot drinks, cozy, cozy, cozy!