Grace in Small Things
1. Local in-laws.
2. Local in-laws who are available to babysit so I can get out to several stores.
3. Giving blood (hopefully)
4. Lorelai singing “Row Row Row Your Boat” all by herself (it sounds like “Row Row A Boot”
5. Kitchener stitch done right, the first time, without too much stress. (It’s a knitting thing.)
I stumbled across several great websites today, one in particular that stood out to me is, Grace In Small Things – with the tagline, “Waging a battle against embitterment since 2008”. I’m a little late to the party, but oh well. The original intent is to focus on 5 positive things a day. That I can do.
Here’s 1 / 365
1. Sharing an apple with Lorelai.
2. Fun time at the toddler gymnastics class.
3. Finding a parking spot at the rec center for the toddler gymnastics class.
4. Napping toddler.
5. New websites! Filth Wizardry – crafts with preschoolers – still a bit ahead of where Lorelai’s at, but great blog name, great ideas! Sarah London – a crafty blog, a mystery crochet-a-long and how I found out about G.I.S.T., Make Your Own Hot Drink Mixes – I *just* put hot chocolate on my shopping list, but I think I may give this a try first.